Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Finally made a post!

I had been waiting for darnell clayton to send me the invitation for inside orkut blog for a long time. He had first sent me two invitations on my yahoo address. The first one must have not worked since he mailed it to a mailing list. If you send one invitation to many people,...I mean click on add a member then in the invitations list add many addresses, and if one of them responds, the other people cannot use it. You have to go and add another member and enter his e-mail address only. Then he can use the invitation.

But I found out that firefox has some problem when dealing with these invitations. Today, Darnell had sent an invitation on my gmail id, but even then, I was taken to the same error page. This time, I deided to try trusty old IE and was taked to the page and I became a contributor. But there were some problems. When I checked to which page the delicious tags were linking and set my greasemonkey script accordingly, I realized that I still cant link these posts to delicious unless I had the delicious password. However, I posted the introduction and blogger page said it was successfull. On the contrary, I recieved an e-mail at my gmail account saying that I didnt have permission to post to this blog. Now WTF is its problem I thought to myself. It was nothing really, just a blogger bug/error because when I visited the page, my post was there. And I was very relieved.


So, if you want to read my new post, go to http://insideorkut.blogspot.com and do leave some comments.

-



No comments:

Post a Comment