Sunday, April 26, 2009

April 25

A few weeks ago I was talking to Adam David, an old classmate, and we talked about drawing something for oneself every day during the vacations. And since saturday today was the first day, if I hadn't done this, I would have felt like I gave up even before I tried. Besides, I am getting rid of so much paper lying around my room that I know I won't be able to take with me. So this drawing, after I have scanned it, is going in the garbage. 
The top left guy is the jelly alien character I've had in my mind since sometime in fall 2008. I did so many versions of this, it was almost going to be my portfolio character. But I scrapped it for Frank. Then Monsters vs Aliens movie comes along and B.O.B. played by seth rogen is pretty much exactly what I had drawn so many times before! Uncanny! My inspiration had come from art of wall-E book and Mike from Monster's Inc. But I also draw him with two eyes sometimes..

The other drawings.. Nicole had her friends over. They had a little baby girl and a huge dog. a Boxer.. his name slips my mind right now.. but he was a very adorable friendly little.. no not little.. HUGE dog. The sketches are from memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment