Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I know what I use better than you do

"If it was possible to copy songs from the ipod using windows media player or itunes,there would never have been any plugins programs designed to do that. "

that's what I said to arjun trying to explain that he cant do it without having to install anything. But he just wont listen. Its not that he`s a smart ass, he just thinks he knows more about "these"stuff more than I do. How could that be possible?I have lived with that product since 5 months now. I have also used ipod nano. Not just playing songs from it,I have also synchronized it with a pc and copied songs photos and stuff. Thus its obvious that i would know about copying songs better than him. But its impossible to get that to his brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment