Monday, April 23, 2007

Wish they were here.

I really wished they were all here. All my friends. Everybody I ever spent a wonderful time with. Everyone I like to hang out with. Its such a nice weather outside, really cool breeze and the sun shining. Though I know its about to rain soon. I was sitting outside on the porch and I thought to myself 'how many times have I really experienced such a weather in India?' I tried to remember when was the last time I was just sitting outside enjoying the fresh air instead of being glued to the computer screen or something else. Was I ever so happy in India while still being all by myself instead of being my lonely and gloomy self?

So even though I was happy, I would have loved to be among those with whom I could really do something FUN! Maybe me and harsh and suraj could just fool around like we used to during those summers in seoni... Or me and sujata could go on a bike ride. Or Pranav and I could go cycling. Maybe I could take a walk with abhinav to the lake behind my college. Maybe me and monu didi could play cricket or dabba resh or any of those games we used to play when she was still in school and I was in the 5th or sixth grade... But times change, Suraj and harsh have grown too, Monu didi is married and lives in Durg... So even though wishing I could play with her is futile, I can still just write to them or call them up and let them know I was thinking about them. So I ran upstairs to my dark lair, my room and logged on to gmail to write an email to everybody. But started to write this blog instead. LOL. I even tried calling monu didi up, but she didn't pick up the phone.

Well, the winds just got really strong and somewhat chilly, the blinds are making a lot of noise and its drizzling. I can smell the wet soil and it really reminds me of India. I can't go outside again for a while now, so I'm stuck to the laptop for some more time, but I REALLY want to go play basketball later. Even if it is for a few minutes. I've been feeling like it since yesterday, but just didn't know how to go ask brandon or anybody to come along... well, now that I'm alone in the house today, I have nobody else to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment