Thursday, July 26, 2007

If I had my life to live over again

If I had my life to live over again, I would have done the following things differently... or better... or maybe not done them at all. If you just feel like responding, I would Love to know what you would have done differently.

I would have continued going outside and mingling with my school friends instead of staying in front of the telly at home or using the computer at my dad's office. I really don't know when this phase began. All I can remember is, one day I'm playing cricket with arpit and his bros, hanging at rohin's place, having rahul over at my house,letting rohit use my computer and basically just having fun. But the next day I feel kinda awkward talking to arpit, feeling sorry for breaking rohin's glasses, thinking I don't need rahul's phone number anymore because I will go make more friends in pune...

I would have stayed away from sandeep and tushar and buddies in fergusson,Or I would have stood up to their bullying and put an end to it... I don't know how, but I would have tried to...

I would have not let (the one) stupid prank hurt me so much. And I would have mustered up the courage to ask (a someone) to be my friend.

I would have tried harder to get access to a good computer so that I could keep practicing my skills on digital art. 2d, 3d, images and video (animation). I would have never stopped drawing, painting and sculpting. I still remember these amazing drawings I did as a kid, and nice coloured renderings I did, and the nice modeling clay sculptures I built. I really regret neglecting traditional art.

I wouldn't have thrown all those tantrums about not wanting to drink milk. I would have been a good boy and finished my glass of milk real quick. These days, I am consuming more milk than I ever was, and I really like it.

Maybe I would have worked harder for getting into sheridan, maybe I would have asked aniruddh bhaiya to find out about it, and applied for art fundies sooner....

Actually, no!
I Wouldn't do anything that could interfere with me getting into creative I college. There, I'd have Worked harder on my assignments. Plus, I'd have made more of an effort to interact with my other classmates, who make me happier. Because now, I have realized that more people cared about me than I thought. Even if they don't care as much, they do acknowledge me, talk to me, seek my word on something, and that is an amazing feeling.

I'll end this for now, because the list can keep going on and on. I would like to read what you have to say before I continue. And if I don't get enough response, I'll know you don't care for it.

2 comments:

  1. hey nice post buddy .. i think i'll also post one such post in my blog ..

    and who's the someone who u wanted to befriend .. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! first real comment on this post. thanks so much! I really wished I didn't do this for nothing. I didn't want everybody to read this and just forget it moments later. I would love to read what you have to say.

    yeah, the special someone was sneha jadhav. we do talk to each other now through orkut tho...but I wish I had been friends with her back then.

    ReplyDelete