Wednesday, July 09, 2008

8th july

6th july: The original plan was to leave for Akola tonight and get there on 7th morning. Then plan my birthday party. But I still didn't have my ticket as of 5 pm. I was at pranav's place, and I had started sneezing uncontrollably. My nose got all runny and all of a sudden, it looked like I had a cold. But I kept saying I'll be all better once I'm out of here. I had to leave Lohgaon and get to JM road in time to pick up my ticket, then get home and pack my bags and get back to JM road before 10 pm. I finished the coffee and raced out of Pranav's house.

7th July: On the bus, when I was half asleep, I heard a ringtone that I had heard on Pranav's phone before. Which led me to think for a second that pranav was on the bus. LOL.  Apart from that, the bus ride was terrible. My condition seemed to have worsened in the last 10 hours. My throat was hurting a lot. I tried to put together the pieces.. I didn't have anything cold to drink, I didn't eat any ice cream, I didn't get drenched in the rain.. It didn't make sense.. First thing I had to do after I was home was to ask for some medication. I had to get all better before my birthday party tomorrow. So I went to see my family doctor, Dr. M.B. Gupta.

He said my throat looked really red and I felt warm, so I could have viral fever. He prescribed me medicine for the next 4 days and said, "this is going to take 4-5 days to get cured." Damn! I wanted something that would get me rid of the bad throat in one day! I wanted to totally rock on my birthday! But I had to listen to what the doctor said. So complete rest for me today. Suraj and Divya arrived in the afternoon.

8th July: Well, just before 12 am, Arjun bhaiya called up to wish me. Then Pranav. I felt really nice talking to him because this time, he kept going on and on. we talked about random things, pulling each other's legs, just killing time, which was his intention. He does this thing where he calls up people 15 minutes before their birthday and keeps talking so that nobody else can call and he is the first person to wish happy birthday. But I told him to hang up because I was waiting for someone else's call...

Divya and Suraj were awake as well. They came over to me and gave me a fabulous card. I decided that I wanted to go on a drive tonight. So Suraj and I got ready to go, and divya went to bed. I was determined to make the most of this day even though I wasn't in the best condition. I don't even know where or how far exactly we went, but we did have a lot of fun. I even took some photos. There were two close encounters with the police and I was scared we might be busted because neither of us were license holders. But luck was on my side and we got back home safe.

The next morning, mom wished me when I was barely awake. I fell asleep again and later, dad came and grabbed me by the neck with his cold hand and woke me up. Again, I thought this was pranav messing with me. But then I realized dad had come back from pune. I went back to sleep again. I needed all my energy for the evening.

When I woke up, I was feeling better than before. So I decided to make the most of it. I went out and bought more darts as I had lost the ones I had before. After looking at two shops, I found good quality darts at the third one. And they were pretty cheap too! We set up the dartboard on the terrace and played for a bit. Suraj was really slowly getting the hang of it, but frankly, he sucked! lol.

Well, then abhishek came, we watched movies and 'who's line is it anyway?' for a bit. Then had dinner. The cousins came late, and that's when we cut the cake. After abhishek left, I was feeling pretty tired so I just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment