Monday, January 16, 2006

Categorizing blogs

Finally I have been successful at my attempt to categorize my blog. I had seen some other blogs on other sites that had the category feature and wished that blogger also had a category system. And it turns out many other people also wanted the same thing so they made backdoors/workarounds that offer similar type of feature. After trying out many different methods on cartoons anyone? blog I found two ways that work and have implemented them here. One is using the website technorati.com and the other is using search.blogger.com for those who liked this, I have put up the link on "blog.360.yahoo.com/yash_unique" blogroll and am planning to write a version of the tutorial myself thats easy to understand..i might even use hindi! So tell me what u think.
category:

No comments:

Post a Comment