Saturday, January 14, 2006

A new look for the cartoons blog

I finally removed the background image of the baseball even though I liked that look a lot!Now I had a lot of trouble when I decided to change the background! Finding the colour codes was a big trouble! Then I got a few resources from where I could copy the hex colour code.so here hey are just in case u wanted to change your blog template too!
colour helper
tweaking your template
hex
okay so go ahead and do something creative by yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    This is a color specifier that I use..I think it is easier for novices like me... :)
    http://users.rcn.com/giant.interport/COLOR/1ColorSpecifier.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that Bird Flu is expected to arrive in the USA or Canada this fall.
    It said it killed almost 60% of those who got infected.
    Is it true ?
    What can we do to avoid it ?

    ReplyDelete