Friday, June 08, 2007

Random musings and a hasty update

All my friends and relatives in India are on vacation. I'd be lying if I said I'm not jealous of them, but if they worked hard throughout the year, they deserved it. Whereas bums like me, deserve to be rotting in hell...school. I haven't been working quite hard enough. just 30 hours of drawing in a week are not nearly enough. And I still haven't completed my assignment from previous weeks. Work is piling up. And no matter how hard I try to get my stupid self to do it, I can't help but get distracted. I'm still not focussed enough.

Today was a pretty hot day. I spent most of the morning down in the basement when I was doing the laundry. Then I went upstairs and both me and my laptop were getting really hot when at around 4, I started to do some of my homework, and it had gotten pretty dark by then. Damn clouds! I had opened my window, to help cool things down, but it got really windy and kept blowing the door shut and making things fall. So I decided to hang out in the basement again. Its easily atleast 5 degrees cooler than my room. Plus, its nice and quiet.

But even here, there's only so much I can do. My gouache is in the college. And I don't even have a proper sized illustration board. Can't wait for tomorrow! And then the day after. But as the song goes, tomorrow never comes until its too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment