Sunday, August 03, 2008

All that for THIS?

So, things that make me happy...
#1. Right up there on the top of this list, is 'A warm gesture.' Just because it was the first thing that came to my mind when suju asked me this.
#2. Riding my motorcycle as fast as it can go and feel the rustling of the wind.
#3. Doing things that people would second guess.. doubt whether its doable.
#4. Good food. I might not eat much, but I believe in quality over quantity.
#5. Laughing. Be it at comics, television or movies... even myself or the human condition.
#6. Kids.
#7. Listening to good music. Bad music has the exact opposite effect.
#8. The rare times when I take the car for a spin.
#9. Expensive gadgets. well its 100 times better when I actually get to own one.
#10. Remembering the good times.

And that took me 10 minutes. well, 9 minutes and 52 seconds to be exact.

yeah, suju, I ran out of your house without shoes, for this. And the adventure I ended up having, was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment