Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The photos are up!

Well I finally got the job of the day done right now.But it was not easy.after i got the photos from sonu didi`s place, there was no electricity at home.so couldnt possibly run my pc.Sure i had the laptop but no website would open on it.Yes!The net was connected and everything but it simply wouldnt access the net.Not yahoo messenger not msn messenger not opera not mozilla not even internet explorer would access the net!I checked out every god damn setting in every corner of the system but couldnt get it to work.
So having accepted defeat i sat down doing some modelling.was making the grill for my car-audi tt.and thats when the most irritating thing happened.Dad Comes into my room and says Mom`s been calling me since a while.So i Go out to listen to her and she wants me to help her with putting 3 yes i repeat THREE visiting cards in the "visiting cards album" after i put them in and wait to see if theres some "IMPORTANT"work that i had to help out with, dad says u can go do your work again!
GOD DAMMIT WTF?You just had to disturb me didnt you?why i didnt do any of my animation work here before this was because i knew this would happen and would piss me off!But today i had no other choice.Why am i stuck in such an atmosphere?WHY WHY WHY...

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Okay now that i`m cooled down,When the electricity finally came i once again checked the settings on the laptop with those on my pc and continued to upload the photos (from my pc that is, i dont want to even try connecting the laptop again.....
so for all who want to see all the photos of my neice,go to

No comments:

Post a Comment