Sunday, November 26, 2006

Fails time and again!!!

I`ve been planing to go to mumbai for getting the medical checkup done since Friday! But in the end, it always gets postponed to the next day. I found out(when I read the medical test document) that I needed a negative of my passport size photo! C`mon!!! who the hell uses film cameras anymore these days huh?!!! Why cant they just up their standards and accept digital photos? stupids!!! So anyways, I didn't know if I would get it in time, so I didn't take an appointment for Saturday on Friday itself. Then when I called up the doctor on saturday at 10:30 am, I was told it only remained open till 12:30 on Saturdays. Damn!

So I`ve gotten an appointment of tomorrow, 10:45 am! That means I`d have to leave pune at 6 am! fuck thats early. And in this cold!! I think the doctors are gonna have to wear masks to save themselves from the body odor!! hehe.. wish me luck guys.

Also, I`ve been meaning to write a post about the visa application process and some helpful hints and some answers to the doubts I had in the beginning. But as you all know, I`m rather lazy.. if someone really needs, just ask and I`ll make it a point to do it asap.
-


No comments:

Post a Comment