Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gimme some peace and quiet!

I've been wanting to update you guys on a lot of things since my last post, but I need to find the right environment to blog from, and just the right time or else it won't come through. I was sitting in the pit few days ago, and it was really noisy. then my mom decides she wants to talk to me, and by the time she finished, I was very hungry. The other day, I was sitting in the hallway, but internet was really slow and my battery was dying. Well, now again, I'm sitting in the reading area, and instead of it being quiet and peaceful, they are doing some construction work, and the banging noise is REALLY disturbing. Like scary explosion disturbing. so I'll head to the computer lab, and get on with my 'communication skills' homework. until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment