Friday, September 21, 2007

Time management problems

And I finally left the college, and started walking back home. Oh, the moon was just beautiful. really big and orange! The temperature was just right. Not too cold, not too hot. And I wasn't even wearing a sweater or jacket. I did have a really heavy backpack, but that didn't bother me too much. I could keep staring at the beautiful view for ever! But I had to get back and get some sleep too.

The next day, I got up early, I felt pretty well rested and ready to have a wonderfully productive day. Well, we did everything except typography in the typography class... I was talking to mark and jeremy and making jokes and discussing stand up comedians and stuff... It was amazing....amazingly fun for mike mccarthy's class...LOL. Anyways, I've added them to my facebook as of now, and I think we'll get along well. Jeremy is really philosophical, and also interested in meditation and martial arts. His interests remind me of arjun bhaiya. Mark actually asked me "who's the coolest guy in class?" and answered "me who else?" hehe... he's cool tho. Looking forward to spending more time with those guys. But first, FOOD.

I had gotten really hungry by the end of the class. I didn't have a very good breakfast. I ended up burning my bacon, but I still had two eggs and a banana. I guess all the heavy lifting just made me hungry. So I walk back home, and eat some samosas that vironica had bought for me. Then I had to go shopping because I wanted to make some mint chutney before the corriander goes completely useless. I hate it when that happens. Last week was really bad for me that way. A lot of my food got fungus on it and I had to throw away a whole loaf of bread. So we went shopping. But all of a sudden, I was soooo sleepy, that I could hardly stand on my own. I wonder what came over me, but I was just ready to call off the shopping and just crawl into my bed.

But we went ahead with the shopping anyways, and ended up with everything BUT the ingredients for the chutney! DAMN! The mint there was really expensive and they didn't have the right kind of chillies! So I decided to let vironica get some mint for me and then I'll make some chutney. So now there's only one thing left to do - go to sleep! (and complete the self portrait, and the photo retouching and the portfolio drawings!) Guess I'd better start managing my time better!

No comments:

Post a Comment