Friday, February 22, 2008

Sheridan Animation portfolio

Ok, a quick quick update, before I get back to work. Oliver just drove me back to my place. I really appreciate that. I hate walking in the cold. I wish all the snow would just go away already! Spring break is not much fun without the 'spring.' hehe

I am really close to finishing my room drawings, I did a clean version of the view of the person, and showed it to oliver, and he pointed out a glitch with the laptop. I don't know how I didn't see it. I don't know what I'd do without him. I am done with my hand drawings and my expression sheet. I already have one action pose drawn out, and I am pretty confident about the other one too.

And I just realized, I hadn't mentioned this before, but I'm handing in my portfolio on monday, about 54 or so hours from now. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment