Sunday, January 13, 2008

I don't believe this!

I have reached 275 posts on this blog! 276 with this one. I am so close to getting a 300th post! Whoa! That's a milestone! I'm really excited about where this blog is headed. It could be a archive of my LIFE! oh well... maybe I'm going too far.

See? I am just so addicted to computer and computer procrastination! I desperately need a way out of this. I don't think its really bad that I come online check my mail, talk to people once every now and then, and update my blog. But what is REALLY silly is when I'm just sitting there, tabbing from one application to the other, clicking on random icons, or just staring at the wallpaper! Even when I start a task that I know the computer is going to take a long time to do, like backing up my data, I just sit there, watching the data increase byte by byte. I HAVE to find a remedy or this. I can't be wasting time these two months! If anyone has any solution, please let me know! I'm ready to try ANYTHING!

Of course there are a few limitations... my ipod shuffle died, and my phone can only carry so much music. And charged music is what keeps me pumped up! So I have to keep itunes going. Also, I don't have a phone, so IM is the only way for others to contact me in any urgency. so My skype and adium and ichat will be running at all times. Maybe there could be a little sticky on the desktop that reminds me not to sit there staring at the screen. Or maybe a twitter script that keeps telling me to "go work" or keep working. I don't know... K. gotta go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment