Monday, January 07, 2008

One year anniversary!

Well, I was in the college for the first time, exactly one year ago, on 7th January 2007! I've been documenting my experiences, my ups and downs ever since. And I hope to continue to bring you updates from my life and Sheridan college for the next 4 years. Its almost portfolio time again, and I'm feeling pretty good about all the work I got done in the last few days. And I will continue to work as hard as I can and hope to get in.

Today, was the first day of the new semester of college. And I am pretty disappointed in it. I fucked up big time. I was just glancing over a book that had a few drawings of hands, and as I turned the page, it just started coming off! I just went WTF! I wasn't even tugging on the page that hard. I was really shocked and embarrassed. And then mark and Courtney killed me with their stare. I was gonna tell them who-ever bought this book ought to return it because this is gonna keep happening with its pages. I wish I could do something about it, and as sorry as I am about it, I just can't afford to buy him that book.

That apart, I still haven't figured out the state of my essential communication skills class. I don't know why I can't see it in my schedule and how I am supposed to add it. I emailed Silvia but she said she's not in the post of the registrar of Visual and Creative Arts anymore. Damn! I will now have to try and contact Bilal or maurice. I hope it all works out.

And since today was the first day of the CES 08, I got to read about a lot of cool new technology stuff. I almost forgot to tell ya, the other day, I had a dream in which I was walking around a store or exhibition floor looking at humongous flat panel displays. And I hope to make that dream come true some day... So if you're interested in reading about the stuff I find really cool, check out my google reader shared items.

Lastly, the poll is only up for two more days, and there's only one vote so far. Pathetic situation eh? haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment