Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The special hugs

I really have no idea how to go about this blog entry, but I just want to say how special a feeling it is when you hug someone you're really close to. The time stops and you let everything go. Its like instant nirvana. Nothing else is on your mind you dont give a crap about the rest of the world.And the first memory I have of this realization is with harsh.

I dont remember how old I was. But I'm sure It was in the summer vacation, as always, that we went to seoni to visit them, but it felt like it had been a really long time since I saw harsh this time. And for the same obvious reason, I was very very impatient to see him. As soon as I got to the house in seoni, I looked all over the place, but couldn't find him. I asked mamiji and found out he was at his friend's house.

Luckily, I knew this friend and his house which was just a short walk down the street. I literally ran down my house, along the street and up his house. Asked "Aunty Harsh kaha hai?" (where is Harsh?) and walked into the room, called out- 'Harsh!' No awkwardness, no shame, not even thinking that I'm in someone else's house and stretched my arms out wide. Harsh came to me and we hugged. Embraced each other as tightly as we could and just stay still in that position for what seemed like an eternity. I wont even be able to describe to you in person, what it looks like in my head when I reminiss about that moment.

Now, a catalogue of all the hugs I got as I wished every one last goodbyes before leaving for canada. First one was at my place on the 23rd. I was gonna leave for akola and it had been confirmed that I was gonna come again but pranav wasn't sure whether he'd be here. Though he did meet me again and yet again, it was a really precious moment.

And when I came back to pune on 27th, I was hopin we'd go watch happy feet this time. The plan materialized and We met at inox and he crushed me with his powerful grip. He was with me the whole day and he even came over to my place,stayed for the night and left in the mornin. Then, there was yet another hug from him. I haven't got words to describe how it felt.. Or Maybe its just writer's block. I've got more to mention now, but will save them for part two.

P.S. Happy new year ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment